We are honored to have a network of more than 1,000 TABC-certified and product-educated brand ambassadors who carry out hundreds of tasting events each week in retailers across the state, serving consumers and delivering breakthrough ROI and product performance.
Be a Brand Ambassador
First Crush Tastings is always looking to recruit Product Demonstrators in major cities in Texas and Tennessee! Are you a good fit? Below are some qualities we look for and expectations we have for our product demonstrators. Please read the information below before continuing.
Work With Us
- 21 or over?
- Certified to serve alcohol in your state?
- Reliable? Do you follow through with your commitments?
- Punctual? Are you prepared and arrive on time for scheduled assignments?
- Engaging? Are you outgoing and love to talk with people?
- Sales minded? Are you willing to learn about, promote, and sell an assortment of wine, malt, and spirits?
- Precise? Will you ensure assignments are completed to the best of your ability before, during, and after each event?
Supplier and Retailer Expectations
- Gather thorough and accurate information about each product demoed.
- Complete online recaps, which require uploading pictures and receipts for each event completed to our web-based platform within 48 hours of the event.
- Dress appropriately and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Pay for the sample products and wait for reimbursement two times a month.
- Come prepared to each event with product knowledge, small table, black tablecloth, ice bucket, bottle opener and TABC permit.